When you first sign in to the FireTail platform, you should create an organization. Doing this enables you to then set up:
Note: You can create multiple organizations on the platform.
1. Click Create Organization.
2. Enter an organization name. Click OK.
3. Choose a plan. The following plans are available:
4. To start the 7 day free business plan, click Start Free 7 Day Trial. Click Start trial on on the billing page that opens (card details do not need to be entered to avail of the free trial). Read more about subscriptions and billings here.
The person who creates the organization is automatically assigned the role of Owner. Additional members can be added. Learn how to add a new member here.
1. Navigate to the organization dropdown on the FireTail platform.
2. Select View all organizations from the menu.
3. Click Create Organization. Complete the steps as outlined above.