Additional members can be added to the organization. Members are assigned roles. Roles determine the level of access the member has at an organization level. The following roles can be assigned:
The role of Owner is automatically assigned to the person who creates the organization.
The table below details the level of access each user has.
To add a new member
1. Navigate to the organization dropdown on the FireTail platform.
2. Select Manage settings from the dropdown menu. This opens the members list page.
3. Click Invite Team Member.
3. Enter the member’s email address.
4. Select the appropriate role from the dropdown. Click OK.
5. An invitation is emailed to the newly added member.
The invited member must accept the invitation. Before the invitation is accepted the member status is set at Pending. Click Resend Email to send the invitation again, if needed. When the member has accepted the invitation their status changes to Active.