Create an integration with ServiceNow to receive notifications.
1. Navigate to Integrations in the FireTail platform. Select the Create integration tab.
2. Click ServiceNow Issue.
3. In the My Integration field, enter a name for the integration.
4. Fill in the form:
- Log in to ServiceNow. Select Manage and select Instance. Copy the Instance URL, for example, https://companyname.service-now.com.
- To retrieve the ServiceNow table name, log in to ServiceNow. Under the system definition application menu select Tables and select the required table. Note: The table name should be written in FireTail as it appears in the URL for example https://your-name.service-now.com/table/incident-table, enter the table name as incident-table.
- Consult ServiceNow's documentation to learn how to generate an API Key (change the product version if required).
- Retrieve the ID of the caller from ServiceNow.
- Retrieve the email of the caller from ServiceNow
5. Click Submit.
When the alert or incident is triggered an 'incident' in ServiceNow is created under the selected table.