You can replace the existing version of a specification by uploading a new specification. The new version must be a .json or .yml file.
1. Navigate to the APIs tab on the FireTail platform.
2. Select the relevant API.
3. Click the Specifications tab.
4. Select the specification you want to upload a new version for.
5. Click Upload a new version.
6. Browse to where the required file is located, select the file, and click Open.
You can also navigate to the specification through the Applications tab. Select the application the API is in and open the specifications tab to choose the specification.