This integration sets up logging resources in an AWS account region with AWS Lambda.
1. Navigate to Integrations in the FireTail platform. Select the Create Integration tab.
2. Click Set up Firetail API Gateway logging in an AWS Region.
3. In the My Integration field, enter a name for the integration.
4. Select the AWS Region.
5. Select an application from the dropdown, or click Create to create a new application. Learn more about applications here.
6. If you have previously created an app token for the select application, copy the value into the App token field. Otherwise, click Create to create an APP token. Enter a name for the token. Click OK. Copy the APP token and store it somewhere for future reference. Copy the app token. This is needed when the template is launched.
7. Log in to AWS.
8. Click Launch Cloudformation to launch the template. This opens in a new window.
9. Paste the app token into the FTKEY field.
9. Select the checkbox; I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources. Click Create.
10. When the CloudFormation Stack has a status of CREATE_COMPLETE, copy the FiretailRoleARN and the FiretailCloudwatchARN from the Outputs tab.
11. Paste the above data into the AWS Cloudwatch group ARN and AWS Role Arn fields respectively.
12. Click Submit.