1. Go to firetail.app.
2. Click Get Started.
3.Click Sign up.
4. Enter an email address and password. Click Continue.
- Note: Password must contain:
- At least eight characters.
- At least three of the following:
- Lowercase letters.
- Uppercase letters.
- Numbers (0-9).
- Special characters (for example, !&%%^*).
5. Using your preferred authenticator app (for example, Google Authenticator) scan the QR code. A one-time passcode is generated on the app.
6. Enter the generated code. Click Continue.
7. A recovery code is generated. Copy the code and store it somewhere safe (for example, a password manager).
8. Mark the checkbox to indicate that you have copied and stored the new recovery code.
9. Click Continue.
An email is sent with a verification link to activate the new account. When the account is activated you can then create an organisation and add additional members to it.