Create an integration with PagerDuty to receive notifications.
1. Navigate to Integrations in the FireTail platform. Select the Create integration tab.
2. Click PagerDuty Issue.
3. In the My Integration field, enter a name for the integration.
4. Configure PagerDuty. To do this follow the PagerDuty Getting Started guide.
5. Return to the FireTail platform and fill out the form:
6. PagerDuty integration "routing_key" - paste the routing key into this field.
7. Integration URL (Alert Events) - select from US events API or EU events API.
8. PagerDuty Event Alert Title - the title of the event.
9. Severity - select the severity from the dropdown:
10. PagerDuty Event Alert Summary - this is the text and information that will be populated into PagerDuty. You can change the text and the tokens if required. For more information and a list of all tokens, go to Dynamic variables.
The integration is created and listed under the existing integrations tab You can now select this integration when you create an alert. Learn more about how to create an alert.