When you first sign in to the FireTail platform, you should create an organisation. Doing this enables you to then set up:
Note: You can create multiple organisations on the platform.
To create an organisation when you first log in:
1. Click Create Organisation.
2. Enter an organisation name. Click OK.
3. The following plans are available:
4. To start the 7 day free business plan, click Start Free 7 Day Trial. Read more about subscriptions and billings here.
Note: The person who creates the organisation is automatically assigned the role of Owner. Additional members can be added. Learn how to add a new member here.
1. Navigate to name of the organisation at the top of the screen.
2. Select View all organisations from the menu.
3. Click Create Organisation. Complete the steps as outlined above.